Organizing and Searching Emails
There are two ways to organize your emails; folders and tags. FoldersBelow are links for each.
- Folders: Folders allow you to sort your emails into virtual folders. You can label folders, re-name them, create sub-folders, and so on.
- Learn more about using folders here: https://support.safebolt.com/article/30-folders
- Tags: Tags are a way to quickly label emails to help you find them in the future. For example, you could tag an email as "important".
- Learn more about using tags here: https://support.safebolt.com/article/28-tagging
- To search your emails, make sure you are in the "Mail Section." You can get here by clicking on the "Mail" tab in the menu bar.
- Then type your search query into the search bar in the upper right of your screen, and hit the "enter" key
Note: You can also click the search icon to the right of the text box to submit your search.